Sunday, April 18, 2010

Introduction

Photography..My Introduction

Photography has become part of my life since the time a relative first introduced me to the Art a few years ago. Now I cannot imagine myself traveling around without a camera with me..be it my dear dSLR or my faithful mobile phone. Trained in the Life Sciences, photography is also a part of my work in the laboratory. I take colourful images of mammalian cells using microscopes.

Photography.. my passion.

I constantly strive to improve on my skill and techniques. On my own, I capture things and people around me according to how I see them. I tried various genres in photography, with more focus on Travel, Street and Interior/Architecture. I am currently experimenting with Documentary, Food, Fashion and Sports. In my next few entries here, I hope to share with you some of my past and present works. I hope through this blog, I will be able to share my works with everyone. Alternatively, you my visit my albums in Webshots to see more of my works.

Please do not hesitate to leave me your valuable comments. Enjoy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you Brenda, for your new blog site. Keep blogging. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete