Sunday, May 9, 2010

Other Works

Although there are many types of photography, there are times I find that some styles are not easily classified specifically into a category.Sometimes inspiration just hit me when I am looking at some things around me. They may just simple objects or people, but through my eyes, they are special and I want to capture these special moments. I meant to take these pictures in a jovial manner, no offense. =p


Seeing is believing?? (digital)

When is the parade going to start?? (digital)
The flower on the left is one of the flowers I noticed while taking photos in Haw Par Villa. The colours of the flowers, in contrast to the green of the leaves in the pond prompted me to take a photo of it.
Close-up of a flower while taking photos in Haw Par Villa (digital)

Still life. Campo dei Flori, Rome, Italy (digital)


No comments:

Post a Comment